SOC 1 report is mainly concerned with examining controls over financial reporting, the SOC 2 and SOC 3 reports focus more on the pre-defined, standardized benchmarks for controls related to security, processing integrity, confidentiality, or privacy of the data center’s system and information.
- SOC Advisory Services
- SOC Assessments
We will verify your organisation compliance with a defined SOCs metrics, and submit the compliance reports for:
- Overview of the organization
- Vendor management programs
- Internal corporate governance and risk management processes
- Regulatory overview
- Verifying that your organization has the proper internal controls and processes in place to deliver high quality services to your clients.
- Evaluating your policies and procedures, which are crucial to the operability of your organization.
- Assuring clients that their sensitive data is protected, building trust between service providers and user organizations.
- Removing the internal blinders; personnel often can’t or don’t want to see vulnerabilities that an experienced auditor does.
- Strengthening your environment, and teaching you ways to mature your practices.
- Giving you a competitive advantage by demonstrating your commitment to security.