A business impact analysis (BIA) is a process that identifies and evaluates the potential effects (financial, life/safety, regulatory, legal/contractual, reputation and so forth) of natural and man-made events on business operations.
We build a foundation upon which an organization can develop effective response and recovery strategies to business uncertainties.
- Identify key business processes and functions.
- Establish requirements for business recovery.
- Determine resource interdependencies.
- Determine impact on operations.
- Develop priorities and classification of business processes and functions.
- Develop recovery time requirements.
- Determine financial, operational, and legal impact of disruption.
- Set strategic priorities that define the products and services that must be delivered during a disruptive situation and how quickly service delivery must resume.
- Establish recovery time frames that help the organization determine when resources need to be recovered and help in prioritizing risk treatment options and recovery strategies.